Date: Jul 8, 2019
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Requisition ID: 7927
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Marketing Design Manager working in Chicago, IL, you’ll be a part of the Marketing Design Team. As the brand team’s design leader you coordinate design development and provide SME in evaluating solutions to ensure aesthetics and functionality of design across mediums aligns with brand identity principles. You will lead development of brand world guidelines and twice yearly table top reviews.
- Strategy: You will demonstrate business leadership by creating and visualizing brand strategies inspired from a design point of view that transfer into Design brief and ultimately into retail executions
- Design: You will be responsible for the translation of brand goals, business objectives and strategies into consistent and holistic visual language / messages that build long-term brand equity. You will apply your strong background in brand identity management, brand visualization, design principles and up-to-date knowledge of design trends.
- Cross-functional partnership management: as the intermediary between brand teams and external agencies you will “translate” design issues and problems. You will collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams on execution across all touch-points to ensure design intent can be commercialized.
- Communication management: have presence at senior leader creative review meetings to ensure context is provided with actionable feedback
- Planning: You will set clear objectives and measures to help brand teams plan packaging with your ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects within specified deadlines in a fast paced environment.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree BFA – visual communications
- You have direct experience (7+ years) with CPG brand development; 70% creative 30% technical execution
- strong background in brand identity management and demonstrated experience in brand visualization
- You have proven management (5+ years) of multiple brand identity projects simultaneously and responsiveness to cross functional needs
- You have experience in leading external agency partners to deliver projects on time, in scope, and on budget while guiding them on the right priorities based on brand objectives
- You have experience in facilitating strategic creative development process, and design development
- Graphic software capability, and production level graphics execution (separations, mechanical development, print run management, and material supplier capabilities) nice to have
- Willingness and ability to travel between Milwaukee office and Chicago HQ location on as needed basis
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Apply for this Career Adventure - Click Here